Changes to Audley Health Centre:
We are continuing to open and offer our service as normal with the following exceptions:
- We are booking telephone consultations in place of face to face consultations
- We are making use of video calls, texts, emails and photos to aid in remote consultations
- We are encouraging patients to use online access or the NHS App to order their prescriptions and to set a chemist nomination so that your prescription can be sent electronically to your chemist.
- Where patients do not have internet access, patients should call the Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) line on 01782 276960 to order their medications over the phone.
- We are advising patients not to attend the surgery unnecessarily
- We are making face to face appointments if the clinician feels it appropriate to do so following a telephone consultation.
- We are asking all patients who attend the surgery to wear a face covering or mask – we cannot provide these and you will be refused entry to the practice without a face covering (a mask if possible but if not a scarf or similar wrapped around the mouth and nose will be acceptable.
- We are checking patient temperatures on entry to the building and if this is over 38.7C you will be asked to leave (We are temperature checking everyone who enters the building including Staff and contractors).
- We are currently operating 2 meter social distancing throughout the building / premises
- If for any reason you can’t contact us by phone, you can contact us by email using the email on the “contact us” page.